Los Angeles, CA – Shining a spotlight on community organizations to raise awareness about voluntary mental health programs, the California Association of Mental Health Peer Run Organizations (CAMHPRO) is going LIVE for the “5 in 5” – five regions in five weeks.
CAMHPRO will be LIVE with Painted Brain on November 3, 2023, at the Painted Brain Community Center!
CAMHPRO will be blasting interviews and other video content from each location, hosting events with local peers and guests, offering prizes and giveaways, and more.
CAMHPRO Live 5 in 5 is a mission to:
- Raise awareness about local peer-run organizations
- Sound the alarm about threats to mental health services in California
- Build broader knowledge about peer support
- Fundraise for a larger awareness campaign
- Grow the CAMHPRO family through community and membership
Members of the statewide nonprofit will be on the road visiting 25 different programs throughout the state. Here is the timeline:
- Superior Region (Northern 16 counties) – Oct. 2 to 6
- Central Region – Oct. 9 to 14
- Bay Area Region – Oct. 16 to 20
- Southern Region – Oct. 23 to 29
- L.A. Region – Oct. 30 to Nov. 3
For more information or questions, contact the CAMHPRO team at email@example.com, or call Andrea Wagner, Executive Director, (530)354-3024.